nedjelja, 16. rujna 2018.

Zafull rewiev



Hello!At first I want to apologize because I have not been active for a long time, because I had a lot of obligations. I'll show You today what I ordered on the site Zaful. The first thing when I ordered is this sunglasses.This sunglasses is very beautiful, they have a very nice shape and I recommend them to you. Oval UV Protection Sunglasses - Black



 The second thing when I ordered it's this shirt.Color it's beautiful and now this shirt is my favourite shirt.
Button Up Longline Striped Pocket Shirt - Stripe X




The next thing is this hair band. I ordered this hair band for my sister. She likes it a lot and the color is beautiful.
Bowknot Ornament Elastic Hair Band - Red


This jacket delighted me when I was the first time see and it's really great .
Camouflage Zip Up Jacket - Camouflage Xl


This socks are very sweet. Pictures on them is very beautiful and it makes you laugh.                                                  3D Crying Face Printed Emoji Socks - White


It's all for this post.I hope you like things that I have choosen, and I promise that from now I will be more active and we will hang out more. Write to me the next post how you like my choice.Bye.

Broj komentara: 8:

  1. Predivne stvarčice!Zapratila sam tvoj blog, nadam se da ćeš uzvratiti. :)

    The Beauty Journal

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Super post kao i stvari! Ne mogu da odredim sta mi se vise svidja! 😃 Pratim te! 😉

    PajaMala.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I absolutely love the sunglasses and the striped shirt! cute!

    i'm following your blog like you asked! please don't forget to follow mine too =)
    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Great wish list!
    Thank u for visiting my blog, follow for follow is ok, i follow you now and i wait for you on my blog ;)
    Soffice come una nuvola

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog 😊 i follow you now and ı'll waiting on my blog 😊😊😊

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Dresslily wishlist

Hi everyone! I hope You are great in theese sun days. Today, I present my wishlist from the site  Dresslily  hope you like things that I...