nedjelja, 3. ožujka 2019.

Manzara rewiev




Hi!
Welcome to the new post on my blog!
Today I will show you what I got from the site Manzara
I hope that You will like it. The first thing when I ordered is that  Female sweaterI like this sweatshirt and I hope that You like this.







 The second things when I ordered was these Sneakers. I like this shoes.





That was all for this post.I hope You like things that I have chosen.  Female sweater  is my favourite sweater, but these sneakers are really nice, and I recommend them to you. Write me to the next post how you like my choice.Thank you very much for reading. Bye

Broj komentara: 11:

  1. Your shoes remind me that I need to buy the new pair of snickers.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. very inspiring sweater and the shoes are beautiful:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Witam
    Dziękuję za odwiedziny na moim blogu bardzo mi miło za komentarz.
    Bluzeczka i buciki bardzo fajne ,takie w moim stylu.
    Pozdrawiam

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. sweater looks simple, but pretty.
    have a great day

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Amazing post! I'd love to see more:)
    By the way, I adore your outfit.

    - Marina W
    http://www.waitmarinawho.com/2019/05/you-should-see-me-in-crown-summer-music.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Dresslily wishlist

Hi everyone! I hope You are great in theese sun days. Today, I present my wishlist from the site  Dresslily  hope you like things that I...